Link Your Roku Device to Your Account
Did you purchase a new Roku player? Do you want to link it to you Roku account? If yes, you should go to the website www.roku.com/link to activate the unit and connect it with your TV to get it ready for streaming online content.
How to Link Your Roku Device to Your Account:
Step 1: Follow the instructions from the Start Guide to connect your Roku player to the Internet. It will walk you through on the TV screen how you want to connect it to the Internet. Enter you wireless code to use your wireless connection.
Step 2: You Roku player will play a 5-character link code. Keep in mind to write down this code.
Step 3: Visit the following site: www.roku.com/link and type the link code correctly.
Step 4: Follow instructions to create a Roku online account or log in to your existing account. You will be asked to enter payment information. Click the Skip link at the bottom right so you do not have to enter any payment information.
Step 5: Once you’ve completed the process, your Roku player is now ready to use.
- You can download the Roku mobile app on iOS and Android to turn your tablet or smartphone into a streaming companion.
- Roku devices provide access to more than 4000 paid and free channels like YouTube, Sky News, BBC Sports.
- Roku players require an Internet connection to stream content.
- You need a Roku account to activate your device and stream content.
- When you create a Roku account, it will ask for a payment method. Paypal and any major credit cards are currently accepted.
- There is no charge for a Roku player activation.