5 Most Helpful Wearable Pain Relief Devices
To help you fight against pain and to provide a healthy and admirable life we are here with our 5 best wearable pain relief devices. These wearable pain relief techniques are portable and self-adjusted devices which prove to be a perk of this advanced scientific era. Modern scientific researches and inventions are always with the cause of life given, soothing aliveness and better future which is pain free. So as this new invention, wearable pain relief devices are doing.
Here is a list of 5 best wearable pain relief products in the market so far. Have a look and grab your favorite one.
- ALEVE TENS DIRECT THERAPY
Aleve direct therapy is a recently invented pain relieving therapy which provides a free happy life at your home or even at work. It is basically a safe and drug free method to let you out of pain of your lower back. It provides deep penetrating pain relief with an easy remote control along with five adjustable pain relieving intensities.
HOW IT WORKS
This device is based on the same transdermal electrical stimulation or sensitization of pain relieving nerves TENS technology as used by doctors, physicians, physiotherapists etc. the idea on which it works is basically two clinical theories:
- By blocking the pain transmission
- By inducing body’s own chemicals to reduce pain.
It uses 3 stage waveform technologies to incorporate with both above theories.
- STAGE 1; it consists of 5-minute high frequency stimulation to suppress pain transmission from nerves.
- STAGE 2; it is a low frequency 20 minute stimulations; it will eventually increase endorphins level in your body which is again pain relieving hormone.
- STAGE 3; it is a 5 min session of high frequency, to stable the relieved pain.
The device is battery operated, easy to use with wireless compatibility which are some superficial features yet eye grabbing ones.
- WITOUCH WIRELESS WEARABLE TENS
It is specifically designed for lower back pain. The device is made to fit comfortably on our body shape and even you can wear it under your clothes while working out. The theme is again transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, to relief pain like your doctors do.
Some Core Appealing Features of Device:
- Easy to use: just one, pre-programmed 30-minute treatment cycle
- Wireless, inconspicuous, effective, portable and comfortable pain-control
- Better solution than taking pain-killing medication
- 75 hours of pain-relief from one set of 2 AAA batteries
- No dangerous side effects
- FDA-approved for use without prescription (OTC)
- Replaceable Gel Pads, with each pair offering multiple back pain relief applications.
The device is a new widespread product to relieve chronic pain. It is designed to for pain in arthritis, nerve pain and foot pain etc. it has also enabled Bluetooth connections so you can monitor your health patterns on your smartphone as well. Moreover, it is recommended by FDA to use in day or even while sleeping.
- ActiPatch Back Pain Relief
This is another pain relieving device and uses electromagnetic pulse therapy to relieve pain and inflammation. It is used in arthritic pain and even in diabetic foot pain along with some age related pain. It uses low electromagnetic waves which are quite safe to be used. The device is an affordable, reliable option to pick up, along with its long lasting use of 720 hours and easy to handle controls
This device is a safe option to relieve pain from wirelessly and portably. The device is a lightweight wearable technique to deal with chronic pain and other severe sufferings. It is a reliable, FDA approved product for relieving pain without consulting to your doctors every time. The iTENS device is further adorned with Bluetooth enabled application that allows you to connect with your phone for easy day to day health assessment. The device is so sophisticated and doubtless that its brand owner himself said; “The iTENS will give you up to 24 hours of use per charge for continuous pain relief,” with its gel pads able to be reused 10-12 times as well
When you are in pain it is obvious that you cannot be able to focus on daily life activities and become reserved to certain places. However, if you don’t want to be slave of your pain you can go for these fantabulous pain relieving devices, which will let you resume your halted life. This informative content is taken from sites shared below, so when you think you are convinced by any device.